Royaloak Daffodil Recliner 2S Beige Reviews
Royaloak Daffodil Recliner 2S Beige
- Retail PriceRs. 63000
- Rs. 31500 Free Shipping Add to wishlist
Your Total SavingsRs. 31500 (50% off)
12 Months' Warranty, 100% Genuine, Easy Returns
Interest Free EMI (Bajaj Finserv)
|Tenor||Adv EMI||EMI||Adv EMI Amount||Processing Fee||Down Payment|
- Have a credit card
- Be an existing Bajaj Finance Limited customer
- Be a salaried professional
- Should have taken a loan earlier
- This option is available only for Bajaj Finserv EMI Cardholders. Once order is placed through this option, customers will be getting a SMS / Email for a confirmation to process the order through 'Interest Free EMI' option from Bajaj Finserv Ltd.
- Order must be in name of same person who is availing financing.
- You will be required to make a down-payment of 1/10th of the amount while submitting documents; remaining amount will be collected in 9 EMIs.
- Loan approval is purely at the discretion of Bajaj Finance Limited. The order will be canceled in case of rejection.
Brand : RoyalOak
Length : 65.3 in
Breadth : 39.7 in
Height : 39.3 in
- Rich Fabric
- Recline & Relax
- Pocket Spring- with Extra Comfort
- German Recliner Mechanism
The Daffodil recliner is available in two colors, brown and beige.This recliner comes with german recliner mechanism.The pocket spring provides extra comfort.The recliner is made of rich fabric. It has 2 recline & relaxes positions. It is known for its durability and comfort. This adds a style statement to your living room.
In case you have any questions or need any clarifications do not hesitate to call our Customer Support Team on +91 7676367636.
Knowing your item: Accessories shown in the photograph are only for representation and are not part of the product. Changes of temperature and atmospheric moisture content may cause some movement. The actual product color, fabric and upholstery may have a slight variance from the product image depending on your screen settings, resolution and photography or fabric print.
On Delivery: For all items that are expected to stand, ensure that the item is steady and straight. Unevenness up to 5 mm happens due to difference in surfaces and floor levels and is an accepted industry standard. Bushes will have to be attached to balance the item. Please report the item to our Customer Support team and we will take it on from there.
Damages: Royaloak shipping arrangements to your doorstep have been designed to ensure a zero-damage, hassle-free experience, please contact us immediately, in case:
- For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer easy replacements.
- In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and item code to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will assess the damage and revert within 48 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part.
Cancellations: No cancellations will be accepted once an order is placed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- All fabrics snag easily and can be damaged by sharp edged toys, buckles, jewellery and domestic pets. Snags, when they do occur, should be trimmed using scissors. Under no circumstances should you attempt to pull it out.
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colours. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibres and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- Leatherette products need to undergo periodic maintenance to prevent cracking or peeling in the long run. Vinyl conditioner or leather conditioner needs to be applied to the product every 3 to 4 months for a long product life.