ROYALOAK DAFFODIL QUEEN BED
- Retail Price:Rs. 79980
- Our Price:Rs. 39990
- Rs. 39990
Your Total Savings Rs. 39990 50% off
100% Genuine, Easy Returns
Share OnRefer to Friend
Brand : RoyalOak
Length : 82 in
Breadth : 77 in
Height : 40 in
Primary Material : HDF
- HDF with Rich High Gloss Finish
- Contemporary Design
- Hydraulic storage
Daffodil Bed made of HDF wood. Comes with rich high gloss finish are the one that separates this bed with other series of beds that has featuring natural wood color, contemporary design & with hydraulic storage.
In case you have any questions or need any clarifications do not hesitate to call our Customer Support Team on +91 7676367636.
Knowing your item: Accessories shown in the photograph are only for representation and are not part of the product. Changes of temperature and atmospheric moisture content may cause some movement. The actual fabric/upholstery may have a slight variance from the product image depending on your screen settings, resolution and photography or fabric print.
On Delivery: For all items that are expected to stand, ensure that the item is steady and straight. Unevenness up to 5 mm happens due to difference in surfaces and floor levels and is an accepted industry standard. Bushes will have to be attached to balance the item. Please report the item to our Customer Support team and we will take it on from there.
Damages: Royaloak shipping arrangements to your doorstep have been designed to ensure a zero-damage, hassle-free experience, please contact us immediately, in case:
- For any manufacturing defects and damages in transit, we offer easy replacements.
- In case, you receive a damaged product, please contact us within 7 days of receipt. Email us a few photographs with the order number and item code to email@example.com
- We will assess the damage and revert within 48 hours. We will either arrange to collect the product and send you a replacement free of charge or just send you a replacement part.
Cancellations: No cancellations will be accepted once an order is placed.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Direct sunlight over a prolonged period of time can cause fading and/or deterioration of fabric. When planning your room, arrange your furniture so that it is protected from sunlight.
- Clean your upholstery at least once a week with a soft brush or vacuum cleaner as accumulated dirt will accelerate wear and dull the colors. It is advisable to have your furniture cleaned regularly by professional upholstery cleaner as different fibers and fabric constructions require special treatment.
- Strictly avoid using bleach when washing your upholstery.
- Severe spills and stains should only be removed by professional upholstery cleaners.
- Note: For hydraulic beds, lifting the mattress platform may take some initial effort, especially if you have a heavy mattress. However, as the platform rises, the hydraulics will take over and you will have to exert less energy.